If your employment or income has been negatively impacted by COVID-19, you are eligible to apply for free or reduced meals for your child(ren).
Please click on the link to the application, complete and print the application, and mail back to
Brigantine Board of Education, Attn: Business Office, 301 East Evans Boulevard, Brigantine, NJ 08203.
- How to Protect Yourself from COVID-19
- What to Do If You Are Sick with COVID-19
- NJ Coronavirus Site
- NJ Department of Health
- High Risk and Special Populations
- NJ Department of Health 24-Hour Coronavirus Hotline-Speak to a healthcare professional at 1-800-222-1222 or 1-800-962-1253.
- NJ 2-1-1 Call Center: For general coronavirus information & basic needs, dial 211. For alerts/updates, text NJCOVID to 898-211.
Mental Health and Wellness
- Mental Health Association of New Jersey
- Alzheimer’s Association COVID-19 Tip Sheet- Alzheimer’s Association Free 24/7 Helpline: 800-272-3900
- Domestic Violence Resources: National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255 Mental Health Information and Referrals: 1-866-202-HELP (4357)
- NJCEDV’s Response to COVID-19: NJCEDV State Hotline: The statewide domestic violence hotline is available at 1-800-572-SAFE (7233), and can help direct survivors to the resources closest to them, and the National Deaf Videophone is available to assist Deaf survivors at 1-855-812-1001.